How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Changes to the terms and conditions
- Renegade Talent an online marketplace where Talent and Casting Professionals connect directly about jobs and auditions in the entertainment industry.
- Renegade Talent operates a website which provides a service enabling advertisers such as television production companies, advertising agencies, theatres, event promotion companies and other advertisers operating in the entertainment industry to place classified advertisements. Advertisers may choose to place advertisements, and applicants such as models, actors, dancers, photographers, musicians and other individuals that may choose to apply to such advertisements, at which point the applicant’s details will be forwarded to the advertiser or display further application instructions.
- Users of the Service (“Members”) who choose to subscribe to Membership of Renegade Talent will appear in the Talent Directory, and can access further features and tools .
- By default, a Member’s profile is public, and any internet user visiting Renegade Talent may view that member’s profile, including photos and showreels. Profiles are also accessible from search engines such as Google.
- Renegade Talent is not responsible for the content, and makes no warranty as to the accuracy of the advertisements. Members should always use their own judgement in deciding whether or not to apply for any of the roles advertised on Renegade Talent.
- We provide our Service only for the purposes of providing listings for casting, auditions, and at our discretion, general jobs, with third party Advertisers. Whether these roles are listed by the Advertiser or listed by a Renegade Talent representative on behalf of the Advertiser, we shall not be liable under any circumstances for the actions of any Advertiser of any role or other job featured on Renegade Talent.
- Renegade Talent is not responsible for the content, and makes no warranty as to the accuracy of Members’ personal information. Advertisers should always use their own judgement in deciding whether to contact, cast or audition Members. We shall not be liable under any circumstances for the actions of any Member.
- By submitting a listing for placement on Renegade Talent you consent to the use of your name, website, email, logo and listing information in marketing and promotional activities conducted by Renegade Talent.
- You acknowledge that the decision to offer you auditions or jobs rests with the advertisers who use Renegade Talent, and the availability of such jobs is affected by the industry as a whole.Renegade Talent cannot guarantee that applicants will be offered auditions or jobs, or that advertisers will find suitable talent, through using this Service.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any audition or job offered by employers is acceptable to you. Renegade Talent is unable to provide advice relating to the nature, duration, terms, or payment for any job.
You may not use Renegade Talents Services if:
- You have ever been convicted of a serious, violent, or sexually related criminal offence.
- You have previously been banned from using our Services, or are associated with someone who is banned from using our Services.
- You are directly or indirectly involved in the operation of an entity that competes with our Services.
- You are associated with the adult industry.
Renegade Talent has the right to refuse or cancel any membership without explanation.
Paid and unpaid work
Whether your posting is for paid or unpaid work, you warrant that your posting and the job or audition advertised are not in breach of any relevant law in force including, but not limited to, the laws relating to the national minimum wage, employment rights and equality/diversity. You agree that it is your responsibility to meet all legal obligations towards those whom your posting is aimed at.
Renegade Talent reserves the right in its absolute discretion not to allow your advertisement to be posted or to remove your advertisement from our Website and the App if, in its reasonable opinion, the advertisement is in breach of national minimum wage legislation or any other legislation, including laws relating to employment rights and equality/diversity.
You agree to release, indemnify and keep indemnified us from and against all actions, claims, costs (including legal costs and expenses) losses, proceedings, damages, liabilities, or demands suffered or incurred by us to any person arising out of or in connection with your use of our Services, the Website .
Subscriptions – Charges on your billing account
Renegade Talent does not make a charge to an advertiser in the event that it employs an applicant and does not charge a fee or take commission from an applicant who has secured work from the provision of the Service.
- Billing agents. If you choose to make a payment to Renegade Talent,Renegade Talent bills you through an online account (your “Billing Account”) for use of the Service.Renegade Talent does this through one of its billing agents (Interactive Payment Services Limited, PayPal
- Payment method. The terms of your payment will be based on your chosen Payment Method and may be determined by your financial institution, credit card issuer or other provider. You authorise Renegade Talent to charge your chosen payment method, and securely store your payment method so that you can continue to receive the Service. If you become aware of fraudulent use of your card or it is lost or stolen, you must notify your Payment Method Provider.
- Recurring billing. Your Renegade Talent subscription will auto-renew and be automatically extended for successive periods of the same duration as the subscription term originally selected, at the originally selected subscription rate. You accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to your cancellation. To change or cancel your subscription at any time, go to your subscription page or email email@example.com
- Reaffirmation of authorisation. Your non-termination or continued use of the Service reaffirms that Renegade Talent is authorised to charge your Payment Method. This does not waive. Renegade Talent‘s right to seek payment directly from you.
- Current information required. You must provide current, complete and accurate information for your Billing Account. You must promptly update any information that changes (such as a change in billing address, credit card number, or credit card expiry), and you must promptly notify Renegade Talent if your Payment Method is cancelled (e.g. for loss or theft) or if you become aware of a potential breach of security, such as the unauthorised disclosure or use of your user name or password. Changes to such information can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you fail to provide.Renegade Talent with any of this information, you agree that StarNow may continue charging you for any use of the service under your Billing Account unless you have cancelled your subscription for the service.
- Billing discrepancies. Unless you notify Renegade Talent of any discrepancies within 60 days after they first appear on your payment statement, they will be deemed accepted by you and you release Renegade Talent from all liabilities and claims of loss resulting from any such error or discrepancy.
- Cancellation. To cancel, you must give Renegade Talent prior notice that you wish to cancel this payment authorisation or wish to change your payment method. Such notice will not affect payments processed before Renegade Talent reasonably could act. To cancel your authorisation or change your Payment Method, go to your subscription page or email email@example.com. If you cancel, you may use your subscription until the end of your then-current subscription term; your subscription will not be renewed after your then-current term expires and no further subscription payments will be taken. No partial or prorated refunds will be given for unused portions of your subscription term.
We reserve the right to increase fees or introduce new prices or charges at any time.
Refunds will not be given however you can cancel your subscription at any time to prevent future renewal charges. To cancel your subscription, go to your subscription page.
If Renegade Talent removes your membership due to a breach of your agreement with Renegade Talent, no refund will be given.
The Website, the App and any associated microsites created and hosted by Renegade Talent, and all content on the Website and the App (including advertisements, data, text, graphics, photographs, logos, videos and the look and feel) and all intellectual property rights in those (including copyright) are owned by Renegade Talent Limited (or our contributors and other licensors). You must not, and must not permit any other person to, copy, modify, adapt, create derivative works of, transmit, distribute, upload to any site, create a link to, exploit or deal with in any way, any part of the Website, the App or their content.
You are not permitted to use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce the name, trade marks and logos of Renegade Talent for any reason without our express written permission.
You must access the Website via standard web browsers only and not by any other method (such as scraping, deep-linking, harvesting, data mining, use of a robot or spider, automation, or any similar data gathering, extraction or monitoring method) except with our express written permission.
Although we take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses or other destructive materials to our Website, App, associated microsites, or online service, we do not guarantee that the Service or materials that may be available from Renegade Talent do not contain such destructive features. We shall not be liable for any damages or liability attributable to such features. If you use any materials available through Renegade Talent, you do so solely at your own risk.
Access to Renegade Talent may be interrupted, restricted, or delayed from time to time. We will not be liable for damages or costs in these circumstances.
You are responsible for ensuring that no material you post, or which is posted through a machine on which you access Renegade Talent, nor any activity or communication you make in connection with any Renegade Talent Service, will be capable of:
- Infringing the intellectual property, right to privacy, or other rights of any person or entity;
- Breaching any applicable law, whether criminal, tortious or otherwise;
- Being objectionable, within the meaning of the Films, Videos and Publications Classifications Act 1993;
- Appearing to be offensive, threatening, harassing, obscene, pornographic, fetish, false, unreliable or misleading; or
- Being considered spam or unwanted advertising of products or services.
Renegade Talent reserved the right to report to authorities or remove any material from the Website and/or the App where we consider it appropriate.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
All information provided to us must be complete and accurate information. If your information changes you will be responsible for providing us with the updated information. We shall not be held liable for any loss, damage or consequences as a result of inaccurate or incomplete information we receive from you.
Password and sign-in security
You are responsible for any use of our online Service with your password and protecting your password from unauthorised use. You are also responsible for the security of any computer where you choose to remain signed in to Renegade Talent.
When you create a profile, you understand that Renegade Talent will publish your information and photos.
You agree that you will not use the contact system to send junk mail, spam, offensive messages, or for any purposes other than those directly related to auditions or casting calls.Renegade Talent will be the sole judge of any breach of the conditions of use. Any breach of these conditions can result in your membership being terminated and a permanent ban from Renegade Talent. No refund will be given if you have breached the conditions of use.
Sharing your content and information